♥ leave a comment and make me happy ♥

22 agosto 2013

I'M BACK again :) hoooraaaay

I know, it's been a long time since my last post. I'm so sorry but during those months I've been really busy attending a master in children's literature and doing an internship at local children's library. It has been a wonderful experience and I've also practiced reading out loud to kids!!! Amazing :)
I have tons of news to tell u all, and so little time. I promise you to be more present in the next days, telling u all the news and updates about my handmade production. In the meantime I leave you with this inspiring quote by my all time favourite artist :

LOUISE BOURGEOIS


3 commenti:

  1. Such a good reason to have been missing from blogland, this sounds wonderful. Do you work with children? Or could you possibly be working on a childrens book!!? Oh I can't wait to hear more about what you have planned x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi!
      ( ops! yes, I know, I'm answering you after 1 year ahahha XD)
      Yes, I've been working at the children's public Library in Treviso for two years . It's the most beautiful job of the world
      And I've been working also on www.alittlemarket.it ( do you know it? ) as freelancer

      Elimina

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...